We are looking for Field Service Engineer for on-site field service and support, come an join us!
– Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and general support of laboratory, medical and diagnostic systems on all levels HW, SW and applications
– Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references.
– Assist in meeting/exceeding sales targets and related KPI’s in relation to maintaining high customer satisfaction and service levels.
– Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, in a timely fashion, and aligned with any regulatory requirements.
– Manage effective available time and resources
– Positively represent oneservice and/or our clients in front of the customer, deliver outstanding service.
– Technical and/or scientific and/or electronics, laboratory medtech background.
– Preferable automation hardware experience in areas such as diagnostics, molecular biology or hematology,medical and chemistry.
– Service and support experience within the after-sales service business.
– Good written and verbal English language communication skills.
– Extensive travel required.
– Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel, national and internationally.
– Availability to work shifts during the day, night and/or weekend if required.
– Ability to lift ~50lb or 25kgs.
Please send your CV to us or contact us for more informations: email@example.com